Thursday, July 05, 2007

"How Many People Did I Write About" tally

Me

Significant others: Mommy, Daddy, Jeanny

Club members: 11 (at the time of blogging before my misconstrued terrorist remark)

The clubbers are such cool people. Man I wish I could have gotten to know them more. Yeah, gee I'm feeling a lot these days, enough for me to pick up a wife even.

Teachers: 3

Friends

Out of all these people, 2 selfish people have said I offended them! Yes that's right selfish to the maximum core. Francis may be like, oh I can't believe he wrote this, "What did I do him?" That kind of talk probably will go on. Well, Francis said bad stuff about people so I'm giving a taste of his own medicine.

Give me a taste of medicine too, will you? I know I'm an idiot!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.