Wednesday, July 25, 2007

True Story

There was this man who I was in a bad mood with. One day, he out-blatantly started saying bad stuff about a co-worker. It made me mad because my personality was telling me that why would any person bother to care about how another person was performing. It hits me now that maybe it's because of his meticulous attention to a person's work. It still struck me moody to hear negative descriptions about this worker. I just didn't want to hear stuff about it, but I didn't bring it up because I wanted to be a man who showed no emotion. Washington even loosely stated that he didn't mind being made fun of by friends. Washington started making fun of me and oddly, I hated it underneath my gut. Okay, so one day I write a blog and am thinking to myself, oh great, I have a blog and people are going to come look at it. I'm writing sarcastic remarks on the blog, like oh this is great that nobody really bothered to read my blog. Gosh, Washington goes around and starts making funny descriptions of how I'm a terrorist and says it's evidence just because of the way I go about things. Like, I said that "I killed him", but I made the mistake in saying it because I thought "steam-rolling him" would be more threatening. I thought killed him wouldn't be taken as that big of a threat. Looks like, my senses were off-balance when I became angry. Gosh, something is seriously wrong in my system right now.

I guess my breaking point really started happening when I wasn't being receptive to Washington's feelings. I really lost sight of my sensitivity, but soon enough I received it right after missing the trial. I didn't know what I was doing at the time. I don't know what was controlling me. I didn't know what the smartest thing to do was. I was all under a victim of circumstances. It turns out that Washington did something that really aggravates me and even though I forgive him of what he did, it's brought upon repercussions. These repercussions make me feel that I no longer want to be his friend nor with Francis.

Wow, I realize that after being a perfect friend to almost everybody. I've actually ruined it on accident for a friend. It's not too late for me to still be a perfect friend; I didn't literally say things to threaten Washington. I think it was just unfortunate that Washington had to go through tough times without Pete. It just made him more threatened to have a lack of support from a best friend.

I'm not really in a good mood right now to write anymore things. It just pains me to write details that lead up to the court date. I'm really laughing about what happened, in a nutshell. There's nothing to show except make Washington look bad for sending me a restraining order. He could very well have chosen to stay away from my blog, but he kept looking at it. He thought he could handle analyzing my trippy poems. He really got a gnashing with my blog. It's almost all over now. I guess I have to be the bigger man and get rejected in trying to represent Christ. I'm a dope who can't do the right things for Christ. I'm not equipped enough yet. I still need more time to develop into the person He can use me for. It's starting to tackle in though.

A short guy like me has unlimited genes and are able to manipulate how people feel about themselves. It's kind of scary that I have the power to make people feel bad in arguing over things. When I argue, I just have to remember to deadlock another individual. That's rule #1. You know Lord, I'm just being selfish by trying to say the truth in the best way possible. I do feel totally annoyed by the whole incident, but what can you do? You just have to give it up. I need to get rid of thoughts with a conceived liking of a girl. She is no longer the girl I am interested in.

I'm going to go on to develop into a better person. Reconcile with Washington at a later date and come to terms with what troubled me in the past. I'm not a very good writer, yet. I need to find more ideas to be a better writer.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.