Monday, July 16, 2007

Time for a new change

Idiot didn't seem like that bad of a word for me. Well, I guess I hear Conan O'Brien uses it all the time. Like he would say that his show sucks, when he in fact puts a lot of work into it. I think through-out this whole month, I've been very insensitive with things. It's like that I don't have this constant worry, anymore.

In a way, it's sort of fun to torture people in that way, but if it's going to cause them to run away from the Lord, then it's a sin! I think everything was vented normally for me. I do write very intelligently and propose my points. If you do look at the details, it will point it that way. By no means was there any purpose to those e-mails, it only brought on a response that shouldn't have been noticable.

Oh, I'm starting to see that possibly Washington just has a lot of issues that he doesn't want to solve yet. I thought he was trusting of me to not to say bad stuff about him. I'm not sure what type of social drama he was referring to. In a way, there's a little fear but those people really didn't see much in Washington. I think I'm the only one who really cared for him that much to really try to do things. You know what, I treat my sister this way. I sort of vented everything and labeled the word, Francis onto it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.