Monday, July 02, 2007

How The Man Got His Groove Back

This is about a man who had a crush on a girl for a long time, since the first time they met. The girl had no idea that he existed. The only way for him to acknowledge his existence to her is by making himself a better man. So he went on a journey in seeking wisdom, strength, success, and knowledge- what he found instead was God. He prayed to God for wisdom, and God gave him wisdom. He prayed to God for strength, and God him strength. He prayed for success and received it also. The only thing left was love. After two years, Destiny and Faith allowed them to meet, again. This time the girl acknowledged the guy existed. Everyday, the man wrote to her; like one day without her letter would seem to be an empty soul. The girl asked him a question, "Fourty years from now, would you still love me if I grew older and ugly?" The man paused to ponder, but realized that after everything he sacrificed for her; he would still love her if she became older and ugly. Everyday, he prayed to God for her love. He spent a lot of time devoting his writing for her and became afraid she would never write back to him. Until one day, it happened. He never got her letter, again. He's questioning himself, did she love someone else? Or does she even love him? Every second he checks for her letter, like it's in his blood line. His heart grew colder and colder- until one day, questioning to God, why He gave him everything except for her love? The man would sacrifice anything to get the letter again. Only way he can get her love... was to give up his love for her.
He made the biggest sacrifice of all; until the day
he'll way question himself, did he do the right thing or not?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.