Saturday, July 14, 2007

Yeesh, this Annie girl

I don't really know what's on this girl's mind. I don't know if I really hurt her feelings. It just really vexes me at the moment as to what her true motives are. I think she's a little too old for me to consider as a wife now. A lot more other issues is that I'm not sure why she openly says things about herself, during those care group meetings. Maybe she possesses a lot of trust in each of us or may feel that nothing bad will come out of it.

In its entirety, I think Wash never was scared of me enough to get a restraining order. He was just completely acting selfish on his part to get me to stop writing about anything in general. The things I wrote absolutely had no negative effect on him. I believe so because the contextual writing does not imply anything threatening about him. The only reason I feel is that the indirectness may have led him to feel mental paranoia about different issues that he never really resolved. This is probably the reason for my feeling of his yoke being leaked out of his hard shell.

With Annie, I just need to figure out what's on her mind. I'm really bugged with what appears to be a distress call. I guess I should try to talk to her in a more normal manner. It's just plain weird for me to even bring it up. Maybe I should just say a normal greeting and a "how's life" attitude. I wonder if I should just ask her in a casual-like, no harm's intended, way by saying something like "I might be a little distressed about hurting someone. Have I ever said something to offend you?" I think it's a good call. I'll try it out, and see what happens. She'll probably be like nodding her head, **chuckles**.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.