Friday, July 20, 2007

I know the majority of people who have spoken to Wash may see me as a crazy person. I know that I made a mistake in posting up my blogs. I know I'm nuts, but that was two years ago when I first started writing.

Two years ago is a very short period, and I always knew people would come read my blog. I didn't care back then. All I wronged in Washington was make him mad. There is no such thing as a stupid blogger.

"I feel like burning buildings just because I can't help it."
It means literally the same thing. The fire that burns up in my body under stress. I would have gone to jail by now if everyone thought I was a terrorist.

I wrote I was a person with Bi-polar.

I became a maniac depressant when my video games were taken away.
Felt like committing suicide because of so many girls liking me.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.