Thursday, July 05, 2007

Nigerian Man Needs Confidence of Respect

This post is being written in response to an outburst by Francis. He said that when I posted that blog, it demeaned him by making him feel "Cheap." He also went to say to delete that post and never write anything about him. I can't do that at this time, without getting confrontations I will never mature into a better writer.

It's time to point out the inconvenient truth, Nigerian men don't wear blonde wigs. They grow up with respect among their peers, and Francis is no exception. Note also: my blog readers like Francis and Washington have a hard time reading my writing. Men like them can't see the little itsy details, I wrote about them. The little itsy details are meant to be read by very few people like them. Francis and Washington are no exception to this rule: blog reading is tough because it's on a computer! 50% of the material is retained, and what they held was only the offensive remarks. It's so much offensive to Washington that he placed a restraining order on me. This is the only time I will state something about Washington. He is not a clear communicator, as he states he is.

Francis is a really cool guy, and unseemingly I've become a writer who is capable of dealing "death blows." It gets stated when they tell me I backstabbed them. I'll state something nice about my sister, Jean. Jean has grown up to get used to me, and oh I talk about her all the time. In my blog, in my personal life, and with my friends; she is more stronger than Francis. Francis is like my daddy, who gets very pushy feely when I say something that reminds him of a hurt. It goes to say that people have a lot of issues with their feelings and that's just not limited to Francis.

Yes, Francis Francis Francis. I'm writing about him, but is he going to get really crazy about this post? Maybe he'll set up another restraining order on me to stop writing about him! Even if he decides to disassociate with me, I still have an idea of what an Nigerian man is like. I can make so many comparisons to Francis and Daddy, already. Francis is also quite a ladies' man, just like Pete. Pete's such a good looking guy and very cute in his actions; I wish I had a personality like his.

We are living in American culture, and Nigerian people can't read my blog all of a sudden. It's really hard to bring in your culture and mash it in with California. It's a melting pot, and because of my writing watch, Francis is like going to get the heck out of the U.S. now. I won't let him leave until I make him wear a blonde wig! I want a picture of him in a blonde wig. It would be so cool to see Francis take my bribe of like a $100. Gee, that's a lot of money and I don't think models get paid that much on a first minute. I did say that I was going to only pay him a few bucks and take him out to lunch, er... that doesn't mean anything. The main point is my begging!

I have done a lot of clarifying with Francis because I placed his name in there. The whole world is going to see that I don't intend on harming anyone whether friend or foe. I just simply need to put their name down and then write a compliment. If I just leave out their name, I'm inclined to say something more offensive.

Francis is a really cool cat, positively. He's very charming and funny, but also has a lot of feelings for a girl who I can't mention. I think Francis is on the verge of a very successful law career, and even though I wrote something on this blog. Hey, if I write nothing but good stuff about people, no one is going to check up on this site anymore. There's no more controversy and no fun and no excitment. I think I'll maintain this blog with a more positive perspective from now on.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.