Friday, July 13, 2007

Grrr...cringe

Man that Washington guy has some nerve coming into the bathroom and walking past me. He didn't walk back out or act all intimidated by me, in our moment together. I'm really infuriated by the actions that he underwent. All of that irrationalizations and going to the point of wanting me to stop associating with Pete. I've been defended by Pete, and I've made no retalitory remarks on Wash, except the truth. The way I put is that I wanted Washington to look like the bad guy. I think a lot of it reveals itself, just by pointing out the truth in a smart way. I ended up using feelings on the playing field, for my last outing.

My blog was meant to be private; an intimate period where I was supposed to write and release whatever tensions I had over myself. I'm not so sure as to why Washington became afraid of me. I think he really wanted to beat me up, but didn't have the nerve to lay a physical finger on me because if he did, he would probably not win! Another possibility could be that he could end up in jail or lose his reputation. Oh so serious, it's all about his anger. I'm finally seeing it a little better; Wash has been just really mad and states he doesn't know what I've been up to.

Hey, I wrote something that wasn't evidently supposed to be read by anyone else. I didn't expect people at church to really respond so positively to my invite. I'm only used to not really caring about my blog. I didn't even really plan out the logistics or anything.

I guess I was in the wrong world the whole time; basically what I said is really funny. I don't mind what I put down, but all of those irrational thoughts Washington put, along with Francis stating he felt cheap. If you really read it more carefully, it's just a silly gesture.

The deal with Washington is that I can't really pinpoint what the problem is. I'm not sure how it originated in the first place. I think it's a type of tough love attitude that I was placing in Washington. All I know is that my posts are not meant to hurt anyone. I make fun of people all for show, but only just because I'm just having a little fun.

Hey, I'm not sure how it's character assassination at the most. The general audience is mainly my own writing, and just because he puts on a wig is not going to affect his job. It's just for this cool idea I had in posting him on the web. You know what, I really want a personal picture of Francis. I want him to put on a wig, before I leave this company. It's going to take a lot of effort and begging. Moreorless, I have to go up and initiate the reconciliation. I just know that if I wait, Francis will come back to me. It's of course, only been a week. I know my course of action is that I'm really manipulative with my words and that as long as I maintain assertiveness that I didn't mean any hurtful words, I think things will be okay.

You know, when I'm a little angry I think I tend to be more exacting. When I'm under a state of psychosis like where I'm just feeling really annoyed about stuff, I just put down that Wash is an idiot for coming to California. I thought that I was going to play safe there, without anyone knowing about it. Simply put, I didn't put his name there. I played with it by trying to logically state the hidden meaning that I intended to put down.

Okay, so it might work out after all in the long run. I'm not apologizing which is a pretty mean thing. Hey, I could have kept on juicing up with different details about them. I could stated they were enemies and start pouncing on them. That's not the proper way to go about things. The proper way is of course being a good steward, just as the Scriptures will mention. Life is all about fixing your eyes on Jesus, and doing whatever the Bible says to do. I can literally see that as the way of life.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.