Thursday, July 05, 2007

Comfort Zone Baby, Yeah!

I'm feeling so comfortable for some reason now with my writing. Despite the restraining orders that will be punching me in the face, my only defense with accidental writing is writing. Limiting what I like to do and feel is so cool- that's a really cool vague sentence.

I'm so happy now that I've come to realize my role as a writer. I'm going to have so much fun defending my writing. I'm going to enjoy crossing boundaries that will get me to see things that I've never dreamed possible. It's so cool that I'm getting so far ahead now. It's all thanks to having a great level of relaxation. I'm not all that that intelligent. I know I'm smart enough to make the right decisions in life. I basically feel that without my emotions, I won't be able to exact daily activities like serving God with a bigger attitude.

I totally see that whatever events are happening; there's basically an order at work here. I don't know how to really prove the existence of this order, but it grounds from faith. This faith in Christ, how he's there in Spirit to help us see things more clearly. Right now, I may be the bad guy to two selfish people, but there are a lot of good guys on my side. They are so supportive and cool and don't rip me apart into two pieces with harsh statements and insensitive remarks.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.