Saturday, July 21, 2007

Journey of Enlightenment

The strength in our soul finds the torture within.
Our might and will just can't stand the self-fibbing.
We all need to see the truth, and the mind executes.
Among our greatest treasures lies that selflessness.
Joys and pains can't be taken away through our guilt.
Let's arise from origin attacks with shameless tricks.

God is starting to minister to me to stay strong emotionally.
Restoring the right to sensibility and undo any controversy.
Feelings are a basis to many different things and to failures.
All out of doing something everybody thought was wrongful.
To be perceived as not a best friend from sharing everything,
It's a bad thing to be considered cool and then it never clings.

I forgive for all the bad things that this person did to you.
I learned very fast what the right thing would be to do.
A smart gentleman never finishes weak and last place.
He's the one who helps to set and seek everyone's space.
Being already a servant in his heart for the stressful race,
I was supposed to be the better man at setting his pace.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.