Monday, July 02, 2007

I have an okay thought!

People go through mood swings a lot, and this blog is one of the many personalities that goes through it. Just because I say one thing doesn't necessarily mean that I will commit to it by heart. I don't have to, in general. If someone objects to this point, I will make a short reason as this post is going to be very clear this time around. I have a consistent character that people see in me, and it's not going to change overnight into some crazy mode. If that happened all of a sudden, I would be a danger to society, but I still make rational decisions. Rational decisions lead to getting along with people. For example, it's not fair to label my moodiness in writing as a danger to society, despite the fact I'd argue out of a restraining order, like a hero! The person has actions that displays their true personality; analogously, a civillian plane does not drop a bomb all of a sudden- the plane scares away my bunnies, and they run back into the hole. It's not reasonable to say that just because you are scared of the sound, an airplane is likely to be controlled by terrorists!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.