Thursday, July 05, 2007

I'm So Sorry Washington

I'm so sorry Washington....if only I had known that you just needed an apology. This is my written apology, so I'll explain to you in court why I'm sorry.

I seriously have a feeling of why you, Washington felt threatened by me. I should have seen it sooner, but now we have to settle everything in court. I wish I had my sensitive eye back so that I could help cure you.

I'm so sorry for all the things I've wronged you in. I would never have known in all my logical processes.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.