Thursday, July 05, 2007

I So Love My Writing

Since I've written bad stuff about two people already. Let's just say they got a taste of their own medicine. Yes, I avenged their feat of telling bad stuff about people. I'm a child of God who sinned on accident and made them very offended. Pretty much with the same level of scorn they would say about others. Basically, they don't want what they said to get out into the public.

I'm just shoving into their faces, the truth that they don't want to see, while everyone gets to know about it. That's why they called me a "Backstabber." Well okay, so my point was to get some revenge and I enjoyed doing so much that I'm so happy. Now, I may be the one making restraining orders on these two people! I can just imagine them coming to my house with machete guns and blowing me up into pieces.

Hey now, I can't let you two do that because I esteem myself so much that I can call myself an idiot without feeling any effect! Get that? I'm an idiot for no reason, and love being so esteemed about myself. I can't talk about something in this sentence because you know who said to say nothing about it.

I realize my strategy now, and it's going to come into effect really soon. As a writer, I feel that Pete and Betty have really helped me a lot. They've given me a better perspective to write about. They are both two really cool friends; I wish I could send both of them a million dollars! My writing has taken a bad toll because of my lack of attentiveness. The whole world is watching right before their eyes a transformation of my writing ability. I'm starting to see a usefulness in everything that I've been writing about.

Gee, the women at my work are so lovely. They are all so beautiful people. They really help me and engage me in good times. They don't deserve to get a taste of their medicine. Just screw it, I'm leaving it to my manly friends. Some of my friends are a whuss because they can't handle the stuff I write about them. Hey if it's a secret you don't want to share, then don't give it to me. I'm protecting Pete's secret right now; it's not getting out of my fingertips. You can chase me to the end of the world, and I still won't give it up. I won't even leave a drop of minty fresh coolant about in detail as to what Pete's secret. Try me, you'll see that I've been very faithful with a lot of man-to-man secrets.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.